Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blaschke Legendaries

I recently have been dealing with the death of my Uncle and my Grandpa, both genuises in their own right. My family lost my Uncle Robert Blaschke in January and my Grandpa Alfred Blaschke just this week. I will always look up to them for their determination, innovation, forward thinking and pioneering work. I am proud to call them family and forever they will be in my heart.



Robert Blaschke was a well known Astrologer, international lecturer, author and publisher of five books. His company Earthwalk Astrology continues with the support of his wife Carol Cilliers Blaschke.






Dr. Alfred Blaschke was the principal Aeronautical Engineer for Douglas Aircraft Company (later McDonnell Douglas) in Long Beach, CA and received a Ph.D. in Aeronautical Engineering from UCLA. You can read more about him on a previous blog entry.



◄ ❤ ►

No comments:

Post a Comment